Skip to main content
- School Nurses
School nurses provide:
- Management of minor illnesses
- First aid
- Management of students with chronic health conditions like diabetes or asthma.
- Administration of medications, daily and as needed
- Development of individualized health care plans for students with chronic health conditions that may affect their school day.
- Annual hearing and vision screenings for students.
- Provide leadership in promoting health and safety in the school.
- Assist with case management services.
- Monitor immunization compliance.
- Initiate emergency procedures for students and staff as needed.
- Follow procedures for suspected cases of child abuse and neglect.
|Lisa Woods, RN
||Leah Goodman, RN